Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rosetta - not the milk pattern

Since my celtic banner happy dance, I have been working on rosetta from Ink Circles.
I want to start working on getting some of my older WIPS out of the stitching bag, and I don't mean into a ufo pile.

Over the weekend, between new course reading, I managed to get 2 of the motifs done.

Here is where I am now




For those new readers, the pattern is from Ink Circles, and I'm using threadworxs mosaic

Now.... If you wonder where the title of my post comes from.... Search Instagram for #rosetta :)
Btw, I'm bbrown426 if you are on Instagram

Have a great day!

- Posted on the go using BlogPress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, does that mean that the thread does all the color changes on it's own?

The pattern is gorgeous.

Becca said...

Oh wow, what lovely thread! I love using variegates.